Monday 20 May 2013

520 for Year 2013

Today's is 20th May 2013. Many people are posting '520' in Facebook. If 520 is read in Mandarin, it sounds like 'I love you. A lot of people are expressing their love to their love ones today.

Nothing too special I did today. 

It is birthday for one of my greatest friend. I delivered a birthday gift to her. 

After I back home, I continue looking on the stock market.

Nothing special as well in stock market. The market is good like previous days.

But suddenly, in final half minutes of the pre-close session. NTPM (a stock that I am heavily invest in currently) matched at RM0.520! 

I am so happy to it. NTPM closed at RM0.520 on 520 (20 May)! 

I LOVE YOU, NTPM!


Wonder why I am so happy to see it to close at RM0.520? Haha. I have my own reason.


6 comments:

  1. So emo ?
    Looks like 520 means so much to you =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea. It is. I would say it is one of the most meaningful days in a year for me.

      Delete
  2. Gosh, such an interesting post! Never knew such "logic" existed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wu Er Ling = Wo Ai Ni? What the heck?

    ReplyDelete