Saturday 18 August 2012

4-Days Break


Finally.... Finally...

Finally I have a longer break. Next Monday and Tuesday, it's going to be Hari Raya holiday. So, I am going to have 4-days break in total.

Wow, it's great! It has been a long time I never have such a long break. The last time I guess should be on Chinese New Year.

Anyway, I have to use these 4 days time wisely!

Okay, let's plan what I am going to do in these 4 days time.

1. INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
This is always my priority. I am going to do more research on investment.

Oh ya! OSKIC is coming again! It's starting soon! For those students who wish to learn about stock market, it is a good platform for you all. I used to be participants of this challenge when I was studying. I was active in playing that game and I posted quite a numbers of posts on tutorial for OSKIC as well.

2. JOGGING
Jogging has already become one of my hobby as well as challenge for me. I am participating Penang Bridge Marathon this year, and I hope I could do well in it. Yea, I need training. I am trying to play to jog 2 times in this 4-days break.

3. READING BOOKS
I bought a lot of books but most of them remain unread. So, these 4 days, let's read them. 

Anyway, later I am going to book expo again. It's going to be at P.I.S.A, Penang. It was held from 17 to 26 August 2012. Book lovers, this is time for you to get books with discount. However, if not mistaken, only Chinese book is available in this book expo.

4. MEETING FRIENDS
Never forget about friends as we. I love to meet great friends as we can share stories, experience and knowledge with each other. I am meeting up my UUM friends, my best friends, my investment friends as well as a Public Mutual agent.

5. TIDY UP MY STUFFS
My stuffs are getting more! I am now facing problems in how to store my stuffs. If I could have a new house or room. That would be great. But to have a news house or room, it is still far to go. So, no choice, I need to tidy them up and arrange them in a better way.

These 5 things that I want to do, are already more than enough to make my schedule full. I hope that I really can stay motivated and use this 4-days break wisely.

TIME'S FAST! LET'S APPRECIATE OUR TIME!

11 comments:

  1. Yeah 4 days holiday !!
    But I ady used 2/4 of it. =X

    .:: 虽说四天假期对一些打工仔来说很长,不过也是很快过的 ~哎!" *Copy from my twitter*

    I also told myself to be fully utilized my holiday break ~ =D

    By the way happy holiday !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, u guys get 4 days break? We only have 3, Tue is a working day. Lol! How lucky!

    I'm holding an Int'l Contest. Come join my National Day August Bellabox + Int'l Giveaway! See u there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Yea. So happy of happy longer holiday. Malaysia has more holiday then Singapore. My friends in Singapore envy on me. Hehe.

      http://luporti.blogspot.com/2012/04/holidays.html

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yea, yesterday have to catch up with work again.

      Delete
  4. i have one week holidae but seems like i have wasted it completely ==

    FiSh @ ohfishiee

    ReplyDelete